Audi A4 with Symphony radio – Symphony Navi Plus
Audi has a variety of A4 2002 – 2008 models are available in the global market. The Audi A4 has many upgradable features and one of the very popular is the factory audio system.
Replacing this radio isn’t too tough in the Audi A4 2002-2008. One needs of course a suitable adaptor as well as a Audi car stereo fitting kit for the dashboard. This fascia adaptor will enable you to replace a Audi factory fitted radio with an aftermarket unit, and keep the first look of your dashboard
USB-Sticks or MP3 player can also connect one with AUX? Changing out the stereo in a Audi A4 requires a Audi removal keys and about 30 minutes.
- Installation time: About 30 minutes a workshop is not required!
- Removal tools: Audi removal keys, screwdriver!
- Audi A4 with Navi standart system.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal to prevent an accidental short circuit.
- Use the Audi removal keys from the Audi radio installation kit in this post below. The set will include four keys.
- Fit one key between the top of the stereo and also the housing an inch from the left corner. Fit another key, also around the top, an inch in the right corner.
- Fit a key between the underside of the stereo and also the housing an inch from the left corner. Fit the closing key below the underside of the stereo an inch in the right corner
- Shove all four essential handles toward the outside of the radio.
- Carefully pull the keys out. If for whatever reason the stereo does not come from the first attempt, you might have to reinsert the keys and attempt again, as they might not have engaged the clips.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the rear of the stereo. Simply press in the tabs and take out the harness.
- Unplug the electrical connection from the rear of the radio on the Passat 3c.
- An Aerial Adaptor is needed when replacing the original factory fitted head unit with an aftermarket head unit. This will convert your VW Passat 3C standard Fakra aerial connection so you can connect a aftermarket car stereo.
- This car ISO harness lead is required when replacing the original car radio with an after-market car stereo without the need to cut any of the existing wiring.
And already gehts off with the new radio!
- Slide the DIN cage into the Radio Housing and secure by bending the metal locking tabs down.
- Connect the wiring harness adaptor to the original harness and slide the VW antenna adaptor onto the first cable. Plug the wiring harness adaptor and antenna into the rear of the new stereo and slide the whole assembly into the dashboard until it clicks into position.
- Slide the aftermarket head unit into the cage and fix.
- Snap the pocket into the radio housing.
- Reconnect the positive battery cable and turn the radio on.
Aerial: In the Audi A4 an aerial cable with Fakra connection in it in addition one needs a Fakra aerial adaptor.
Original is OEM-Radio built-in the Audi A4, These adaptors will allow you to remove your original factory headunit and replace it with an aftermarket unit. The kits are suitable for the fitment of any standard DIN size or Double DIN size CD or DVD player.
A reasonable Audi A4 fitting kit includes the following:
- Fascia Panel
- Aerial adaptor Fakra
- Audi Passat wiring harness
- Audi A4 1 DIN radio dash kit 2004 – 2008
- Audi A4 2004 – 2008 car radio installation kit. The antenna system improves radio reception quality!